- 1 The 8 Best Mini Crib Mattress Reviews & Buyer’s Guide 2020
- 1.1 Different types of baby crib mattresses
- 1.2 Reviews Of 8 Best Mini Crib Mattress 2020
- 1.3 1. Newton Baby Crib Mattress
- 1.4 2. Eco Classica III 2
- 1.5 3. Beautyrest Beginnings Sleepy Whispers
- 1.6 4. Moonlight Slumber
- 1.7 5. My First Crib Mattress
- 1.8 6. Serta Tranquility Eco Firm
- 1.9 7. Milliard Memory Foam Crib Mattress
- 1.10 8. Sealy Baby Firm Rest
- 1.11 Benefits of the baby crib mattress
- 1.12 Conclusion
The 8 Best Mini Crib Mattress Reviews & Buyer’s Guide 2020
Parents always opt for the best products to take care of children and if you can easily find that there are a number of things tried by parents. From buying quality toys to the daybed, they prefer top quality. The reason is that every parent wants to become a happy child and never wants to see him cry in life, which is why they opt for quality.
Baby cribs are very common in homes, as they can offer a range of benefits to parents, as they prevent children from going anywhere and you can use them whenever you want, which is why they are reliable. These can also keep children safe and comfortable. By keeping a few toys inside the crib, you are ready to go and easily eliminate any problems. It is always necessary to choose the highest rated quality crib and mattress.
Among all the quality mattresses, you can find many reliable ones, but some of them cost more and there is no need to buy such products when you can get the same functionality at an affordable price. Here in this article you will discover some of the best quality baby crib mattresses and you can also trust them because of their features.
Before we get to these factors, let’s find out the reason for using the crib mattress and their types to make sure you buy it for sure.
Price for 1 minute
Different types of baby crib mattresses
As you want to buy the good quality baby crib mattress, it is necessary to have the basic details of all the important factors. Its type is the very first factor, which is why you should consider it before everything else. There are three types available in the market and you can choose one of them because of their features.
- Foam mattresses – Foam is really known for its cheaper price and its reliability. These are soft and firm on the medium level. The firmness is enough for your baby to have a comfortable environment. Even, it will make your child comfortable, which is why you can count on him without a single problem.
- Innerspring – There are metal coils in the internal spring to make the end of the mattress comfortable. The firmness is really high, which is why you can consider it a better choice, but in terms of price, you have to spend a little more. The other features are better durability and performance, which is why you can count on these.
- Organic baby mattress – In this type, you will buy a mattress that meets Green gard standards. These are inexpensive because no chemicals are used and this factor makes these mattresses extremely comfortable and better to use compared to the others available on the market, which is why you can count on these.
After considering these products, you may have understood what are the popular types available in the market. Even, you cannot find any mattress away from these types of mattresses, as these are the main ones. You can choose any of them, but the difference is the cost and the level of comfort. Even, the quality will depend on the factor you spend on these mattresses.
Instead of wasting more time, let’s look at other factors such as the top 8 organic crib mattresses and their features to choose the best one.
Reviews Of 8 Best Mini Crib Mattress 2020
You can easily find a number of crib mattresses on the market, but some of the best ones that have made it onto this list are very durable, reliable, and offer great performance with quality features.
Let’s see the best with all their features
1. Newton Baby Crib Mattress
This specialized mattress is made with technology that encourages air to circulate more freely. Made with 90% air (yes, you read that right) and 10% food-grade polymer, this limits the potential for allergen accumulation, while allowing more oxygen to circulate.
The mattress is also designed to regulate the temperature. Temperature regulation reduces baby’s warming potential at night, which can wake him up when he really needs to sleep. Also Greenguard Gold certified and 100% recyclable.
At 11 pounds, this mattress is heavier than some others. However, it weighs less than most spring mattresses.
2. Eco Classica III 2
This product has also received the GREENGUARD certificate for children and schools. The product comes with a double firmness design, adding more support to your baby, which is definitely something you should be looking for. You need to make sure that there is no spinal misalignment and that your child is growing up healthy.
The cover provided with the product is also certified as an organic product, which is important because it will come into direct contact with your child.
It also has an additional waterproof support, which means that the cover will not allow your bed to get wet. This saves you a lot of hassle as bedwetting is definitely something you should worry about if you don’t have a waterproof cover.
In terms of comfort and support, the product has passed the test with two fingers, which is quite substantial. It is a safe solution that would improve your baby’s feeling of sleep and ensure safe growth.
3. Beautyrest Beginnings Sleepy Whispers
Most adults want a Simmons Beautyrest mattress because of their reputation for comfort. This Beautyrest Beginnings Sleep Whispers mattress includes 231 deluxe pocket coil springs, one of the highest density springs available in a crib mattress. The woven blanket is soft, stain and water resistant. It measures 52 “x 27.5” with a thickness of six inches.
Of course, this Simmons mattress has undergone tests to obtain the Greenguard Gold and CertiPur certifications necessary to guarantee the safety of their mattress for babies and toddlers. The product is proudly made in the United States to adhere to the highest safety standards for crib mattresses.
The firmness of the mattress is constant thanks to the concentration of the springs and gently cradles your baby without sinking or soaking. Simmons offers a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects. It is also double-sided with a firmer side for babies and a softer side for toddlers.
4. Moonlight Slumber
If you are looking for a double-sided mattress that can be adapted for babies or toddlers, the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer mattress is our first choice. Made right here in the United States, this mattress is made of medical grade stretch fabric that is durable, water and odor resistant and antimicrobial.
It can easily be wiped off when dirty and dries quickly. The mattress itself measures 27.5 “x 52” and is five inches thick.
The infant side is firm to provide the greatest safety for young babies. As your child gets older, you can move to the softer side of the mattress by simply flipping it over. This helps your child stay comfortable and gives him the sleep he needs.
Moonlight Slumber uses only non-toxic materials for its mattress which is free from hazardous flame retardants. It is a high quality product that will last and continue to protect babies and toddlers.
5. My First Crib Mattress
It is a certiPUR certified foam mattress, which guarantees that it contains a minimum of chemicals in the foam. It is also hypoallergenic to help protect baby from allergens and mites.
The mattress comes with a soft, washable and waterproof cover for easy cleaning. The material of the cover has led many parents to mention the silence of the mattress compared to plastic or vinyl covers.
It is more expensive than the others in the “foam” category. However, its price is reasonable compared to spring crib mattresses. At around 12 pounds, the weight of this mattress is mid-range.
6. Serta Tranquility Eco Firm
This box spring mattress comes with a waterproof vinyl cover to protect against spills and stains. But in many cases, sealing can result in the addition of chemicals. This mattress, however, is Greenguard Gold certified, which guarantees reduced levels of chemicals.
Spring mattresses tend to be heavier than foam mattresses. This mattress is average, at 16 pounds. However, the spool ensures that the mattress stays firm enough for your baby over time.
Finally, this cradle is two-sided for the needs of infants and toddlers. This means that if cared for properly, it can grow with your child for several years. This mattress sells in the middle of the range, but you still get some benefits that you would get with a more expensive mattress.
7. Milliard Memory Foam Crib Mattress
This one is made for toddlers who are still in the cradle, but it can also be used for toddlers in transition to “big kids” beds. The mattress itself is made of ultra-firm foam. However, it is also lined with a memory foam, which makes it softer and more comfortable for children old enough to sleep safely.
The foam is hypoallergenic and CertiPUR certified, but the mattress also comes with a removable bamboo cover. It’s great for kids who keep potty training overnight.
The mattress weighs 11 pounds, which is heavy for a foam mattress. However, it is still lighter than many spring mattresses.
8. Sealy Baby Firm Rest
This spring mattress is reinforced for support. It has an impressive anti-sag system which ensures an even distribution of baby’s weight. This helps in the posture of the baby’s developing skeletal system and also ensures that a premature baby will not take too much root in the mattress.
The mattress is delivered with an antibacterial cover of hospital quality which facilitates cleanliness. It is also hypoallergenic, which is essential for premature babies. At 13 pounds, it’s lighter than many spring mattresses, but still provides the extra firmness needed for a premature baby.
Benefits of the baby crib mattress
Most people have this question in mind: when to buy crib mattresses and what are the total benefits. Well, you may not know that if you prefer a bed instead of a crib mattress, you face many problems. A quality mattress offers the benefits mentioned below –
- Higher level of comfort – For parents and children, a quality mattress will be a practical choice as it will offer extreme comfort in various ways. You have to buy the mattress and then put the baby in the crib. Because of the comfort of the mattress, the baby will fall asleep easily and give the parents more time to do their business.
- Better quality of sleep – Babies may not feel comfortable on a bed because the pain is great and the baby may fall. It is therefore not a good choice in terms of safety and comfort. Because of the walls of the crib, the baby will not come out and the mattress is good enough to help the baby sleep faster. Even, it will improve the quality of sleep.
- Safer choice – Crib mattresses follow the standard and basic regulations to pass the test while a crib mattress must pass the various tests. The requirement is different in the two cases, which is why it is important to choose the best product with the appropriate safety factor. Safety is the first concern, which is why you should consider this factor.
- Hygiene factor – Most baby crib mattresses are waterproof, while it is not the same with a normal crib mattress. If the baby pees on the bed, you should dry the mattresses in the sun.
- If you choose the best baby crib mattress that is waterproof, you are definitely getting the right product. There is no need to worry about cleaning and these other problems.
These are some of the main reasons why you should prefer a crib mattress. The benefits mentioned above can easily make you take care of a quality crib mattress and get rid of all the problems with ease. Instead of wasting more time, let’s look at other factors such as the top 8 organic crib mattresses and their features to choose the best one.